Get ready to give your rhythmic abilities a turbo-boost. This course is designed for intermediate and advanced players who want to play exciting rhythms that make music truly come to life!
Many pianists get stuck in the habit of playing the same two-hand patterns over and over again. This lesson will help you break out of these habits.
Here is what’s included for this in-depth course:
- Master dozens of rhythms, each progressively building to the next.
- Learn new rhythms while playing a fun and popular chord progression that applies to hundreds of pop songs.
- Learn interesting voicings of common chords that you can use in any song.
- Follow along with Jonny’s exciting approach as he counts, taps, and demonstrates each hand slowly.
- Discover the technique to reading and playing any rhythm with quarter notes, eighth notes, and sixteenth notes.
- Explore lots of syncopation and tied notes.
With this lesson you’ll understand how to expand your repertoire of rhythmic ideas and inject your playing with energy.
This course contains 2 hrs of instruction.
This course is designed for Intermediate to Advanced players.