The Love Progression is a beautiful chord progression that has been used in everything from Pachelbel’s “Canon” to “Can You Feel the Love” by Elton John.
In this course you’ll learn how to play and compose your own melodies using the timeless “Love Progression.”
Here is what’s included for this in-depth course:
- Discover what chords make up the love progression
- Learn how to use chord inversions to transition smoothly between chords
- Practice 6 left hand patterns (chordal, flowing, tender, arpeggiated, 10ths, and more)
- Understand how to use consonant and targeted notes to create memorable melodies
- Learn to harmonize melodies with 3rds and 6ths
- Discover 4 gorgeous musical “special effects” (bells, rocking, and ostinatos)
Whether you want some inspiration to write your lover a special song, or you just want to explore the world of improvisation more, this course teaches you how to do it!
This course is designed for Beginner to Intermediate players.