In this Beginner to Intermediate Level Course, you will learn how to create blues accompaniments so you can jam by yourself or with other musicians! Get ready to rock out with some awesome Bluesy Bass Lines…
- Master 7th chords and 12 bar blues form, along with 4 Shuffle Patterns
- Learn the Turnaround
- Explore 4 Walking Bass Patterns (learn to swing those 8th notes!)
- Play a Country Blues Feel
- Discover the “Chunky Bass” line (4 on the floor)
- Learn how to use Boogie Octaves and the Stride feel
This course also comes with a jam track so you can practice along with a full blues band. Learning piano doesn’t get any more fun than this!
This course is designed for Beginner to Intermediate players.